Latest Up Date DHA Lahore Transfer Fee in 2018.
DHA Lahore is one of the largest Housing Society of Lahore Pakistan and Large number of property are transfer from one hand to an other hand each month. there are number of person have not know about transfer expanse that’s way they are pay large amount of transfer.
You must be know about transfer expanse of DHA Lahore property and transfer procedure in the previous article we are explain the transfer procedure of DHA Lahore Now today i want to explain the expenditure of Transfer Fee in 2017 to 2018.
DHA Lahore transfer Expanse are 70% depend on Government tax and Budget on the behalf of Latest budget Transfer Expanse are increase on its actual price transfer expanse are increase by increasing the property Tax like FBR and DC Value of the property
There are some fixed Charges of transfer in DHA Lahore plot/property that you need to understand.
DHA Charges to be Paid by Buyer
- Transfer Fee, vary plot size wise
- Membership Form, fix Rs:350/-
- Membership Fee, fix Rs:37,000/-
Govt Taxes/Duties to be Paid by Buyer
- CVT (Capital Value Tax) 2% applicable on total DC value minimum (same for tax payer/non tax payer)
- Stamp Duty 3% applicable on total DC value minimum (same for tax payer/non tax payer)
- Advance Tax on total FBR Value of property, 2% for tax payer(Filer), 4% for non tax payer (non Filer)
Other Charges to be Paid by Buyer
- Other charges may occur from Rs:3000 to 5000, that may include stamp paper issuance, agreement to sell etc
- Dealer Commission
Now here i will explain the one kanal plot Transfer Expenditure